Signage and graphic symbols may be viewed as a way of reducing complicated foreign messages to easily identifiable essentials
Much of the pioneering work in presenting visual solutions to worldwide communication problems suggested guidelines for signs:
1. Be unambiguous in designs and messaging
2. Mean the same thing for all people to whom it is addressed
3. Keep the design simple
4. Include a call to action. It must be acted upon.
5. The colour combination to give superior visibility.
6. Be mindful of the shapes and fonts used in designs
7. The use of pictorial symbols without verbal messages.
Our designers understand these basic guidelines and will assist you with your designs and signage mock-ups to present to your client.